Missouri Employment Conference
The Missouri Employment Conference has been THE source for classroom instruction covering topics in the areas of employment, training, benefits & wellness education.
The mission of the Missouri Employment Conference is to deliver an affordable conference that provides the opportunity to develop professionally as well as receive continuing education credits through multiple professional associations such as:
- Human Resource Certification Institute Credits
- Society for Human Resource Management Professional Development Credits
- Continuing Legal Education Credits
- Continuing Professional Education Credits
- Missouri Municipal Finance Officers Association Certification
- American Society of Association Executives CAE Credits
The Missouri Employment Conference is the fastest growing conference of its kind in Missouri, offering multiple informative, interactive and educational sessions delivered by some of the top employment lawyers, payroll professionals, workforce development leaders and many others, from Missouri and surrounding states. It remains an essential event for those who want to stay up-to-date and compliant with the latest developments in labor and employment law, best practices, healthcare reform, how-to’s, wellness, analysis, trends, and more.
WHERE & WHEN IS THE CONFERENCE?
Wednesday, May 1st & Thursday, May 2nd at Old Kinderhook Resort Golf Club & Spa – Lake of the Ozarks – 678 Old Kinderhook Dr., Camdenton, MO.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who is interested in learning from proven successful industry experts.
- Benefit Specialist
- Business Owners
- Certified Public Accountants
- HR Professionals
- Insurance Professionals
- Legal Counsel
- Municipal Employees
- Payroll Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Wellness Professionals
WHY YOU MUST ATTEND?
- MEET your academic heroes, experts & influencers face to face
- Choose from educational sessions to ENHANCE YOUR CAREER POTENTIAL
- IMPROVE your communication skills
- BOUNCE IDEAS off of your peers
- Earn valuable EDUCATIONAL CREDITS you can apply toward your certification requirements
- Feel the ENERGY of like-minded individuals
- BREAK OUT of your comfort zone
- Receive new TOOLS
- LEARN the newest employment laws
- REGAIN your focus
- Greatly improve PRODUCTIVITY
- LEARN from our subject matter experts
- GAIN information on current topics you can apply immediately on the job
- Meet exhibitors eager to share their product and service KNOWLEDGE with you
- NETWORK with peers – get to know others in your field
- HAVE FUN!
WHAT EXAMPLES OF TOPICS COVERED?
Below are a few topics we have covered in the past:
- Employment Law Updates
- Discipline & Discharge
- Social Media
- FMLA & ADA
- Healthcare Benefits
- OSHA Inspections
- Employee Relations
- Workplace Wellness
- Multi-generational Workforce
- Employee Assistance Program
- National Labor Relations Act
- Workplace Gender Transition
- Employee Benefits
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Drug Testing